THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

04 April, 2009

True Friendship

Widt u , it's all abodt voiceless comunication .
always knowing exactly whadt 2 say ,
but never actually having 2 say it .
when no one seems 2 be listening , u hear .
when I hurt but don't show it , u know .
when I turn away 2 hide my tears , u see .
when I feel like I can't get through 2 anyone , u understand .
ur eyes glow just 4 me , and I know u're proud .
ur flash ur magical , healing smile my was , and I know everything will be alright .
u know everything there is 2 know abodt me .
u know whadt worries me , whadt keeps me up at nite and
whadt shames me so badly , that I can't share it widt anyone .
Most importantly , though , none ov those things bother u .
u've restored my faith in people ,
and proved that there is a thing called TRUE FRIENDSHIP .
==== :: buadt shabadt couo ku dkelas :: ====
tengss bgdt uda mw ngrtiind agku , qt besprent 4ever ;)

0 komentar: